2-into-2 Touring® System with Two-Step Crossover Headers
Unleash your bike’s potential. 4-inch billet-tipped mufflers enable a smooth ride, and the enlarged interconnected headers make for improved horsepower and low-end torque. Gives aggressive character to your tone while removing annoying, high-frequency noises. In chrome, proprietary black or Eclipse finish.
- Built for modified large-displacement 2009-2016 Harley-Davidson® FLHT, FLHR, FLHX and FLT models
- 1.75” to 1.875” high-flow 16-guage stepped primary headers with an obround 1.875” crossover
- 4”-diameter, 16-guage absorptive muffler with 2” inlets and removable billet tips
- 2.50,” 220-degree, 16-guage heat shields
- 18mm and 12mm O 2 bungs welded into the primaries
- Heavy-duty, AccuSeal® reaction-block header-to- muffler clamps included
- Removable insert for ultimate sound control
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.